This event is advanced event of Paper Presentation.Participant have to present his concept with or without using PPT while using chalk &black board as like professor.
- Maximum time for each lecture(Presentation) is 10 minutes
- Power point presentation is not mandatory
- Peer(Participants )may ask droughts about the lecture
Total marks : 25
Innovative title -05 marks
Explaining the concept in less time with clarity-05 marks
Body language-05 marks
Answering for quaries-05 marks
Explaining the concept with Real time Images , figures and examples-05 marks
One person per one lecture only
Technical quiz is the competition of testing our core skills
- Team size restricted to 3-5 members
- Screening test will be conducted depending on the number of participants
3.MINUTE TO WIN IT:
This event tests spontaneity,knowledge and remembering capacity with stipulated time
- It contain three rounds
- Each round contain 10 minutes
- Events would revealed at the venue
- Team size restricted to 4
- Participants have to construct (Make a MODEL) the given member within a given time according to the given instructions
- Materials will be supplied at venue.
5. CIVIL PUZZLE:
- Participants have to participate individually
- A civil SUDOKU will be given to the candidates which has to be solved within the given time
- Instructions will be given at the venue of this event
- Maximum numbers per team is 4
- Used Images should be in colou
- No AV (audio and video) technology is permitted in time of presentation
- Original photography ,magazine clipping may used.
- Lenth of bridge (clear span):2 feet or 600mm
- Maximum Width of bridge:1 feet or 300mm
- Provision for load hanging should be provided,
- Team size restricted to 3.
- Use threads, sticks and glue only
- Time & materials will be given to make a bridge at the venue .
- Merit of the bridge will be calculated depending upon the ratio of ultimate load bearing capacity by the bridge to the self-weight of the bridge
- Maximum team size is 5
- Project should be relative to civil engineering\
- More number of candidates may be considered for heavy projects
- A line diagram will be given to each candidate.
- Participant have to complete their plan within the given time.
This event test our interior designing and esthetic skills.
- Candidates have to design and decorate your given room (virtual room) within given time.
- They may use 3D’s MAX/ SKETCH UP/RIVET ARCHITECTURE
- Systems will be provided for participants